Open-source software and applications for researchers and test developers at the cutting-edge of online assessment
- Apply Magic Sauce: a PredictionAPI engine that can predict personality, intelligence and other traits from a person's digital footprint on the internet.
- Discover My Profile: A testing platform that administers psychometric tests, building on the facilities and services originally made available by myPersonality.
- The myPersonality Facebook App. Academic researchers can apply for access to our database of 6,000,000+ detailed psycho-demographic profiles.
- Wikirate. Crowd-sourcing better companies. The online resource that empowers customers, producers and investors alike to share their views on what ethical business is all about.
- Youarewhatyoulike looks at the things you like on Facebook, and then tells you who you are, because you are what you like. It also analyses your friends' personalities and reveals how similar or different you are to them.
- The International Cognitiv Ability Resource (ICAR). If you need cognitive items to be created 'on the fly' we are working on it. Our aim is to make these open-source. Watch this space.
- PreferenceTool: the ultimate online Audience Intelligence tool that enables users to link persons and objects via Facebook 'Likes' in the online world.
Our expertise in developing and deploying these cutting-edge applications has established the Centre as a leader in the collection and analysis of large datasets. Click here to read more about the commercial benefits of engaging the Centre as a research partner.