Current activities include:
- Developing psychometric tests and narrative for use on social network sites such as Facebook.
- The use of neural network and pattern recognition techniques to address issues in psychometrics such as non-linearity and ipsativity.
- The development of multilingual and multinational versions of psychometric tests that are able to address problems presented by differential item functioning across different groups.
- Research into the implications of the Flynn Effect for understanding how genes and environment interact in their impact on cognitive abilities and personality.
- The development and/or adaptation of popular tests and their standardisation on appropriate samples of the population.
If you are interested in any of these ideas and would like to try your hand at developing your skills in an important area of research and development, contact us for a discussion about your plans.