Open-source Online R-based Adaptive Testing Platform
Concerto is an open-source testing platform that allows users to create various online assessments, from simple surveys to complex IRT-based adaptive tests.
Concerto is free for academic and commercial use!.Click here to launch Concerto!
- Basic Adaptive Demo Test, Michal Kosinski and David Stillwell
- Adaptive Ravens style IQ Test, Fiona Chan and Michal Kosinski
- 100-item IPIP NEO-PI_R measure, Koen De Couck and Vaishali Mahalingam
- Music Taste Questionnaire, Arielle Bonneville-Roussy
- 20-item Personality Test, Luning Sun.
- Numerical Intelligence Test using MIRT, Igor Gomes Menezes
- Quality of Life Adaptive Test, Chris Gibbons
Why use Concerto?
- Open source - You can both use Concerto and host your test on our server free of charge. The platform's open-source components are continuously updated and improved by our growing community of users
- Computerised Adaptive Testing - You can use the powerful R engine to apply virtually any Item Response Theory and Computerised Adaptive Testing model
- Feedback - Provide your test-takers with an instant response
- Flexibility - Create any number of tests with any number of questions
- Concerto events - We hold Concerto training sessions and workshops throughout the world
Start Using Concerto
- Create a free Concerto account on our server. This is the fastest way to start testing!
- Alternatively, you can launch an Amazon Machine Image with Concerto v4 pre-installed (click here to see how). If you need help please do not hesitate to contact us.
- You can also download Concerto and install it on your own server
- Read more about Concerto options
- Need more support? Consider one of our tailored solutions