The Open-Source Online Adaptive Testing Platform
Now anyone can create online assessments, from simple surveys to sophisticated IRT-based computer-adaptive tests (CATs) with textual and graphical feedback. Concerto uses the powerful R statistical programming language, which you can use to do any calculations your test requires. Concerto is free for academic and commercial use. There are no set-up costs, no hidden licence fees and no limitations.
OR SEE CONCERTO IN ACTION
- Vocabulary CAT Demo: see how Concerto's algorithms work behind the scenes in this adaptive fill-in-the-blank vocabulary test
- Discover your Team Role: Perfectionist, Pragmatist, Mediator, Innovator or Motivator?
- Assess your Quality of Life: This adaptive and predictive version of the World Health Organisation’s Quality of Life assessment, thanks to IRT, CAT and Concerto, is up to 75% shorter, has higher reliability and provides instant feedback.
- Play the Spatial Planning Game: Find the best path through the maze and discover your spatial planning ability
- And see how others are using Concerto
Concerto is free, but we are glad to help with:
- The installation and maintenance of Concerto on your server
- Managed hosting options for professional administration
- Designing and running Concerto tests
- Designing a test layout and customised templates
- Analysing results and deriving IRT item parameters
- Developing new test items
- Participant recruitment and data collection
- Training your staff to get the most out of Concerto. More info here
Our standard rates for psychometric and technical support with Concerto are £1500 per day + VAT. VAT rates will differ depending on your location and on whether you are an individual or business. Contact us for information.