To establish the University of Cambridge as an international centre of excellence in computational behavioural science.
- To develop psychometrics as a cross-discipline academic field linking assessment in psychology, education, business, medicine and law.
- To harness the power of methodologies from the psychometric and computational social sciences and big data analytics in predicting and understanding human behaviour and performance in the online environment.
- To carry out and publish research and provide consultancy and training in computational behavioural science for the academic community worldwide.
- To collaborate with business, industry, professional organisations and the public sector in providing consultancy, training and learning opportunities.
- To positively address issues of privacy, ethics and diversity in our field in order to protect human rights and advance the cause of fairness and equality in society.
- To supply, maintain and promote software, apps and APIs that advance developments in our field in both academia and business.
- To build relationships across the University of Cambridge with other disciplines whose diverse expertise can contribute to our understanding of difference in online social behaviour.