The Psychometrics Centre combines the superb resources of the University of Cambridge, our team of skilled HQ staff and a flexible network of expert academics and consultants. All of our team are aware of critical testing issues: each of us has a different area of expertise. We can help you in many different ways. Current collaborators include Grayling, Edelman, CitizenMe, Glickon and Jamboree.
Previous clients have included the Cabinet Office, Procter and Gamble, NatWest Bank, the Police Federation, the Defence Evaluation Research Agency, the Department of Work and Pensions, and local government as well as several small and medium size enterprises and start-ups.
- Data Collection and Analysis. Whether for test development or for conducting research in the commercial environment, partnership with the Centre brings unique advantages to your organisation. Click here to obtain a downloadable pdf that will tell you more about these benefits.
- Support for Concerto adaptive testing platform. We provide a broad range of support for institutions willing to use Concerto, including test design, analysis of data, developing items, and training users.
- Interpreting data and report writing: You may have built up recruitment or development data over a number of years or need to interpret a recent major initiative. We can take your data, understand it and write you a clear report on the implications for your business.
- Translation and adaptation: Our current students and staff speak a wide variety of languages and come from a wide range of cultures and backgrounds. Whether you need an informal appraisal document translated quickly or want to adapt a psychometric test for a new market, we have both the knowledge and the experience to help.
- Psychometric and assessment advice: If you're finding it difficult to decide on a recruitment method or the right test for a particular purpose, we'll listen to your needs and make recommendations on how you should go ahead - giving you some options.
- Exploring the implications of new technology: Among the Centre's particular interests are online adaptive testing, applying psychometrics to social networks, and the use of machine intelligence and data mining. We can advise on how any of these may apply to your products, enabling you to keep ahead of your competitors.
- Professional Training: We can run training courses on your behalf if this is not part of your core business or needs to take place in an accredited academic institution.
These are just some of the ways we can help you get the most out of testing and psychometrics. Contact us now to talk about any particular issues you have.